While earning a degree can be beneficial to a career, it can also be difficult due to financial issues. Consequently, Swansea University is offering a Fully Funded International Ph.D. Scholarships in Multiphase Reactive Flow of Cryogenic Hydrogen. It is now accepting applications for the upcoming academic year.
In this work, we aim to develop novel modeling techniques for the multiphase reactive flow of cryogenic hydrogen using our in-house simulation code and analyze the results from numerical simulations to gain further insight into physicochemical processes.
Degrees are always beneficial in a career, but they can be difficult to acquire due to finances. Thus, Swansea University is offering a Fully Funded International Ph.D. Scholarships in Multiphase Reactive Flow of Cryogenic Hydrogen. The application period is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
As part of the project, cutting-edge theoretical modeling techniques for the multiphase reactive flow of cryogenic hydrogen will be developed based on the existing in-house high-fidelity simulation code, and data from numerical simulations will be collected in order to analyze physicochemical processes and gain insight into this relatively new scientific topic.
Swansea University belongs to the top 30 research institutions in the UK. By honoring Swansea’s legacy, it aims to be the best institution within the region. It is a well-established, research-intensive institution that is rapidly becoming a global leader in education.
What are the benefits of studying at Swansea University? Swansea University encourages freedom and emphasizes critical thinking. Despite global problems, Swansea students remain resilient and can adapt to a changing job environment. Students’ mental health and well-being are taken seriously by the university, which offers a variety of student support services.
Deadline to apply: This grant application will be accepted only through 12 August 2022.
- University or Organization: The University of Swansea
- Department: Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: the UK and international candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Ph.D. degree program in the field of Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Engineering or similar relevant science discipline.
How to Apply
- Application Procedure: Applicants must take admitted to a Ph.D. degree program at Swansea University in order to apply for the scholarships. After enrolling, they can use the online application system.
- University Documents: Students must submit the following documents:
- (online) Monitoring Form for Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI)
- Transcripts and diplomas (screenshots of your grades so far in a degree program are sufficient)
- A cover letter that includes a statement to explain why the position matches your skills and experience, as well as your approach to developing the project.
- Please provide two references
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have earned a first-class honors degree and be expected to achieve a distinction in their master’s degree.
- Requirement: A maximum score of 6.5 overall in IELTS (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component). Details about Swansea University’s English Language entry policy can be found here.
- Each scholarship will include tuition fees and a stipend of £16,062. Additionally, research expenses will be covered.