There is an opportunity for highly motivated candidates to apply for an MSc by Research Studentship at the University of Central Lancashire’s School of Natural Sciences and Engineering. We are currently accepting applications for the bursary programme for the academic year 2022/2023.
Students from any nationality are welcome to apply for this study program if they are interested in taking part in an MSc by Research programme of study at the University of Central Lancashire.
Central Lancashire University is a multicampus university founded in 1828 that is renowned for being innovative in modern education.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Central Lancashire? Both academically and administratively, students are provided with additional support and supervision by the institution to ensure their successful completion of their degree. As a result, full-time employment may be permitted while students complete their degrees.
Application Deadline: Application is still active
- University: University of Central Lancashire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MSc by Research
- Award: £15,609
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: Home/EU and International Applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD scholarships will be given to students in the School of Natural Sciences and School of Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must hold a UK Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent qualification) at 2:1 level or above in biochemistry, pharmacology, biomedical science, genetics or a related subject by the start date.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must be admitted to doctoral degree coursework at the university in order to apply for the grant. Thereafter, they should complete the online application form and fill it.
- Supporting Documents: Candidate’s previous transcripts must be submitted to the university before applying.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for admission, candidates must have a master’s degree from an accredited university.
- Language Requirement: International and EU applicants are required to have an English Language score of UKVI IELTS 6.5 with no subscore below 6.0 (or an acceptable UCLan equivalent).
The studentship will provide a stipend of £15,609 (subject to satisfactory progress) for up to 12 months full-time (including tuition fees), which the school will pay at the UK rate. It is possible to apply both domestically and internationally, however EU and international applicants will have to pay the difference between the UK student fee and the appropriate fee.