Degrees are always beneficial in a career, but they can be difficult to acquire due to finances. In order to accommodate international PhD students, Swansea University has established a Fully Funded International PhD Scholarship in Multiphase Reactive Flow of Cryogenic Hydrogen. The application period for the academic year 2022-2023 has now begun.
As part of this project, cutting-edge modelling techniques will be developed based on in-house high-fidelity simulation codes for the multiphase flow of cryogenic hydrogen, and data will be collected from numerical simulations that can be used to analyze physicochemical processes to gain insight further into this new and exciting topic.
Research at Swansea University ranks among the top 30 in the United Kingdom. Swansea University strives to be the best institution in the region while honoring the history and legacy of Swansea. The university is widely known as a research-intensive institution that is quickly becoming one of the most prestigious educational institutions in the world.
What makes Swansea University a good choice? University of Swansea places a strong emphasis on critical thinking and freedom. Despite global challenges, Swansea students are resilient and can adapt to a changing job market. In addition to providing a variety of student support programmes, it is also committed to students’ mental health and well-being.
Application Deadline: This Scholarship is Active
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Engineering PhD degree programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must fulfill all the following requirements/given criteria in order to be eligible:
- Students wishing to apply for the course should normally hold an undergraduate degree at the 2.1 level (or equivalent from outside the UK as defined by Swansea University) in Engineering or a similar relevant science discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarships, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree programme at Swansea University. After getting enrolled, they can complete the online application system.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Monitoring Form (online form)
- Diplomas and transcripts from your academic past (if you are currently pursuing a degree, screenshots of your grades so far will suffice)
- Please include a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ in your cover letter to explain how your skills and experience match the position, as well as how you plan to develop the project.
- References: two
- Admission Requirements: It is expected that candidates will have earned a first-class degree and a distinction at the master’s level.
- Language Requirement: If applicable – IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each individual component) or Swansea recognized equivalent. Details on the Swansea University English Language entry policy can be found here.
Each scholarship awarded will cover the full cost of tuition fees and an annual stipend of £16,062. Additional research expenses will also be available.